3/1/13

StriVectin - Get Even Brightening Serum


Hello March!

Today I'm going to talk about the StriVectin-EV Get Even Brightening Serum, I like this brand very much, they focus on  antiaging skin treatments and skincare products.
I believe that taking good care of your skin is the most important part of feeling and looking beautiful, it even allows the makeup to look better and you feel more confident.
I got this sample from an online promotion they did a while ago!

This is what I experienced:
I use it at night after cleaning my face, it's a lightweight cream that absorbs very quickly on my skin, I have sensitive skin and prone to break outs but I was happily surprised to see that the product didn't cause any!
After a few days I noticed that it did lighten my skin and it felt really soft!  I even started to apply less foundation !

The main before/after difference is that my skin feels softer, brighter and my pores look smaller.

Have a great weekend everyone!


Brand
StriVectin

Product Type
Anti-Aging Treatment

Description
A concentrated face serum to reduce age spots, brighten skin tone, and improve the complexion’s clarity and radiance.

Directions
Apply to clean skin before moisturizer in AM and PM. For best results follow with Strive tin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles.

Size
Full size - 1.7oz

Price
$89.00

Website

Facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment