3/8/13

Smashbox - Photo Finish Foundation Primer


Smashbox Cosmetics is a brand that I really like, the quality of their products it's amazing, I received a sample of their Photo Finish Foundation Primer and it was love at first sight !

This is what I experienced:
After washing my face, before putting any makeup on, I applied a small amount of the primer all around my face (a small amount goes a long way) , the texture is so light and soft, it makes your skin feel like satin-smooth!

It felt a little bit greasy at the beginning but it disappear after a couple of minutes, leaving your face fresh ready for makeup !

The primer lets your foundation go much more smoother on your face and lasts all day ! isn't that amazing?! All your makeup and blush stay put and you don't need to be retouching it several times a day !

The main before/after difference is that my makeup lasts all day long and the primer makes my skin and foundation look amazing !



Brand
Smashbox

Product Type
Foundation Primer

Description
Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this lightweight, oil-free, silky blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation to increase its longevity, this unique formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer skin with a velvety smooth finish. Oil free. 

Directions
Smooth over clean, moisturized skin. Can be worn alone or underneath foundation.

Size
Original - 1oz

Price
$36.00

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment