3/11/13

ALGENIST - 10 Day Challenge


Hello!

A few days ago I wrote about the Algenist 10 DayChallenge, for 10 days I tried their Concentrated Reconstructing Serum formulated with Alguronic Acid, the serum minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines, while helping to restore skin density and elasticity. The oil-free serum is dermatologist tested and is safe for all skin types.

Although I applied the serum in all my face, my biggest concern was some fine lines around my eyes when I smile, so that was the part I put most of my attention to

The results were AMAZING ! not only did I noticed my skin is much more smoother, the fine lines around my eyes have almost disappeared, I never expected what a big difference 10 days could make !

Here are some pictures I took from my eyes to see the before/after difference ! This pictures are 100% real, I didn't use Photoshop or anything like that!
I will definitely buy the full size product ! what are your thoughts ???




Brand

ALGENIST

Product Type
Reconstructing Serum

Description
Formulated with a high concentration of the powerful patented ingredient Alguronic Acid, this advanced anti-aging serum minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines, while helping to restore skin density and elasticity.

Directions
Apply to the entire face following cleansing. Use only as directed.

Size
1oz

Price
$95.00

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment