3/19/13

CLINIQUE - Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm


Hello everyone !

I was out for a couple of days ! I'm so happy the spring is arriving !
Today I'm going to talk about the Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm from CLINIQUE, I'm always trying to find the perfect lip color and these were a great find!

This is what I experienced:
First of all I like very much that it comes in the form of a crayon is so convenient ! They come in 8 different shades,  I have the Chunkiest Chili color and I absolutely love it !
It goes on very well adding the right amount of color and it stays on for a good time, the texture is very creamy, the intense formula gives more color than the regular ones, the regular ones are more like a tinted lip balm, both of them are great, but I wanted a more dramatic look so I choose the Intense one!
I love their color selection!

The main before/after difference is that my lips feel moisturized with the right amount of color!

pd. If you buy any Clinique product from their website right now, they will give you 2 mini serums for dark spots for FREE!!! it's a 2-week supply !



Brand
CLINIQUE

Product Type
Lip Balm

Description
Tempt lips with a soft cushion of colour that's not quite sheer, not quite opaque just the perfect happy medium. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Directions
Apply directly to lips. For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour. Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm.

Size
.10 oz

Price
$16.00

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment