3/21/13

ALMAY - Smart Shade Powder Blush


Hello everyone !!!

Today I'm going to talk about ALMAY Smart Shade Powder Blush, first of all, I love this brand! and I was SO impressed when they introduced Smart Shade line, makeup that instantly adjusts to your ideal shade! isn't that amazing? I remember when I used to buy makeup and I got the color all wrong so it was a waste of time and money ! but not anymore ! It's great to see companies like this innovating products all the time!

The Smart Shade Powder Blush comes in 3 different tones, Pink, Nude and Coral. You can choose the one that works best for you, I went for the pink one, because I like a daily natural look and I feel pink goes great for spring !

This is what I experienced:
One of the main things about Smart Shade is that these products are meant to look different on everyone, they adjust to each person, so keep that in mind !
It comes in a dual compact, the blush on top ,and on the bottom there's a mirror and a small brush, which makes it ideal to take it with you in your purse !
The powder is a little bit difficult to pick up at the first, I think it's because it comes very compressed, but after several uses it's perfect ! The color looks very natural in my face, it gives a delicate flush to my cheeks, depending on my mood, sometimes I like to apply a little bit more for a more dramatic effect, but otherwise it gives me soft natural look which I love.

The main before/after difference is that I have a natural look with blush that suits my skin!

(Images from the 3 different shades are from www.almay.com) 



Brand
ALMAY

Product Type
Powdered Blush

Description
Brighten up your complexion with smart shade powder blush. this lightweight, smooth formula glides on easily and evenly for a look of natural radiance. three shades of bricked color swirl together to create the perfect blush shade for your skin.

Directions
Swirl the brush across the top of the palette. sweep across the apples of your cheeks. for an all-over glow, apply subtle strokes across the contours of your face.

Size
0.24 oz

Price
$11.49

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment