3/5/13

L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer


I really like L'Oreal ! they offer a great variety of products, especially with makeup I can see what's new and what works for my face, I personally think that it's a brand that lets you try new things because they offer products at a good price ! they are not so low-priced but they aren't super expensive either like other brands, so I think it's a good price for the great quality they offer!

I been using the L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer for a few weeks now and I really really like it!

This is what I experienced:
It comes in 6 different shades, I have the W123, blemishes are a BIG concern for me so I was amazed to discover that this crayon blends so smoothly in my skin and covers really well the small red areas, the texture is very soft!  I didn't expected that at all because it comes in the form of a crayon but I was pleasantly surprised !
I use the sides of the crayon to cover the dark circles under my eyes so it's good to know that 1 product can do different things !  and it lasts all day !

The main before/after difference is that I can cover all my imperfections with one product ! I will definitely buy it again and again !




Brand

L'Oreal

Product Type
Concealer

Description
Conceal it all, big to small. L'Oreal's Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer offers customizable coverage from the tiniest of blemishes to larger areas of imperfections. The tip of the crayon allows for precise application, while the side of the crayon can easily canvas a larger area of skin. 

Directions
For precise application, use the crayon point to cover imperfections. For broad application, glide the side of the crayon for coverage of larger areas, such as under the eye.

Price
$8.95

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment