3/26/13

Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm


Almost April !

Last month I talk about Burt's Bees, and like I said, I like this company very much, they make their products with natural ingredients and engage in environmental friendly practices !

Their Tinted Lip Balm comes in 9 different shades, I bought the Red Dahlia which is a dark red.

This is what I experienced:
I really like this product ! it has all the elements of a great lip balm with a touch of beauty! it goes on so smoothly, very moisturizing and it lasts a long time!
I love that I can use it both for lip balm and color, the only thing is that I wish the color would be a little bit stronger. It looks very natural and it feels great in my lips!
The price is higher than other lip balms, but I know I'm getting a great quality product made with all natural ingredients, plus the packaging is AMAZING ! (I'm obsessed with packaging design :)

The main before/after difference my lips are protected and moisturized with a touch of color!





Brand
Burt's Bees

Product Type
Tinted Lip Balm

Description
Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips.

Directions
Apply tinted balms to lips as often as needed or desired.

Price
$6.99

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment