3/27/13

Tarte - Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio


There's something about beauty kits that makes me want to buy them all ! maybe it's the packaging or the fact that you are getting a complete set, I don't know, I just love them!

I bought this Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio at Sephora, the price was AMAZING! $9.00 dollars for a 3 piece kit? I couldn't pass that ! Although they are not full-size products, you have enough amount of product to know if it's right for you and if you want to buy the full-size later!
The kit includes  2 face primers and 1 eye primer.

This is what I experienced:
  • Tarte - Clean slate poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer (purple one): is a transparent waterproof primer,  feels very nice and it makes my skin smoother, it helps the makeup to stay in place longer, and the best of all, is that it minimizes my pores!
  • Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer (brown one): is a white light textured  cream, silicon free, that goes on very nice and smooth in your face, it's great for a matte finish, it also helps the makeup to stay in place longer and it gives you a brightening healthy complexion
  • Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer: it's a very liquid formula, it helps the eye shadow to stay perfect the whole day, I even noticed it made the colors a little bit bolder, I like to use it under my eyes too, so that my makeup for dark circles stays perfect  as well.

Overall I like very much all of them, I think it depends on your complexion if you go for the Poreless Primer or the Brightening Primer, if you have more of an oily skin with large pores I suggest you choose the Poreless one (purple) and if you want to achieve a more glowing look you should go for the brightening one (brown)
Or you can buy the kit ($9.00) and test them all :) 




Brand
Tarte

Product Type
Primer

Description
Infused with naturally derived ingredients that will power through the day, these primers help you to achieve a flawless “pore-less” and “crease-less” creaseless look for up to 12 hours. 

Directions
Apply a small amount to your clean face.

Size
Kit
- 0.09 oz Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
- 0.25 oz Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
- 0.25 oz Clean Slate™ Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer 

Full-Size
- 0.39 oz Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
- 1 oz Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
- 1 oz Clean Slate™ Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer 

Price
Kit
$9.00

Full-Size
$22.00 - Clean Slate™ 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
$30.00 -  Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
$30.00 -  Clean Slate™ Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer 

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment