2/28/13

Borghese - B Gloss Lip Gloss


Hello !

I'm in the search for the perfect lip gloss! I got the Borghese B Lip Gloss in Fiore, I like to try different colors to see which are the best ones for my skin tone and use for every occasion.

This is what I experienced:
The color is a pretty pink rose, it adds a medium amount of shimmer, I really like that is not as sticky as many lip glosses are, it looks great on its own, but  I like to use it over lipstick to add more color !
The formula is thick, you can feel it when you rub your lips and it lasts a long time! I really really like the smell, it's kind of vanilla and almond.

The main before/after difference is that my lips feel moisturized and I love that the gloss contains Avocado oil, Jojoba oil and Aloe!



Brand
Borghese

Product Type
Lip Gloss

Description
Lush, glossy color accentuates lips providing high shine looks. Moisturizers deliver a soothing treat while our high style pigments add luminosity.

Directions
Wear alone for a sheer natural look, or use over lipstick for a glimmering accent.

Size
Full size - .21 fl oz.

Price
$19.00

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment