2/18/13

COVERGIRL - Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm


It's Monday again ! I can't believe we are in the middle of February already !

Yesterday I went to buy some makeup and I found 2 CoverGirl Lip Balms that I really really like, they come in 16 different shades, I bought the Ballet Twist 205 (light for everyday use)  and the Jam Twist 255 (more intense color for a night out)

This is what I experienced:
Both gloss sticks give shine and moisture, they don't have a sticky feel that some others do, they are smooth and creamy, and the color last for a good amount of time, I think it's a great buy for the price!

The main before/after difference is that my lips are shiny and moisturized with the perfect amount of color.




Brand
COVERGIRL

Product Type
Lip Gloss

Description
Combines sheer color and soft shine without stickiness, sheer color, soft shine, no stickiness. Unique twist up form. Shea and mango butters, smooth application and feel.

Directions
Remove cap and apply to lips for sheer color and soft shine finish.

Size
.13oz

Price
$6.99

Website

Facebook page








No comments:

Post a Comment