2/20/13

Clinique - Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit


Hello !!

A couple of months ago I traded some of my Sephora Beauty Insider points to get a deluxe sample of the Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit, I always love to try samples before purchasing the full size product, because that way you can see exactly how the product works on you, I fell in love with Clinique products a long time ago, I will never forget the ads that had the baby chicken on it! do you remember them?

This is what I experienced:
On my deluxe sample I got a cleansing bar, but I noticed that on the actual kit it comes a cleansing foam instead.  I washed my face with the bar, then I applied the clarifying lotion and the clearing moisturizer at the end. I didn't see results the very next day but after a week I could see a difference in my skin, it was clearing up and I wasn't getting new break outs, the thing I like the most about it is that it did not dry out my skin like many acne treatments do.

The main before/after difference is that I got less break outs and my pores and scars became less visible! 



Brand
Clinique

Product Type
Skin Care

Description
Acne Solutions Clear Skin System in a convenient starter kit. Contains a 4-week supply of all three steps: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. It's the perfect introduction to the complete system and to the benefit of using all three steps.

Directions
Step 1: Cleanse with Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
Step 2: Exfoliate with Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
Step 3: Moisturize with Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free

Size
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml 
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml 
Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer 1.0 fl. oz / 30ml


Price
$35.00

Website

Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment