2/11/13

PHYSICIANS FORMULA - Laser Resurfacing Serum


A couple of months ago I began using the Laser Resurfacing Serum from PHYSICIANS FORMULA (I won one in a Facebook promotion they did), and I absolutely love it!

This is what I experienced:
Every night, after washing my face, I applied a thin layer of the serum,  my skin felt an instant soothing cooling sensation, and it smells AMAZING, even my husband noticed it!

My skin started to feel so soft,  and I did notice a change around my eyes, the serums absorbs very quickly in the skin and it doesn't feels greasy at all. I started to use it in the mornings too!

The main before/after difference are my eyes and my forehead, I'm so happy with this product, and it has a very reasonably price! Have you tried it?



Brand
PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Product Type
Anti-Aging Treatment

Description
Dramatically reduces the appearance of dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration while improving skin's overall texture and tone. Advanced formula supports natural collagen levels and cellular repair while helping repair visible UV damage.

Directions
After cleansing, morning and evening, apply a thin layer all over face, keep out of eyes.

Size
1.0 Fl. Oz. / 30mL

Price
$21.95

Website

Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment