2/21/13

Burt's Bees - Sensitive daily moisturizing cream


I got some samples of the Burt's Bees  Sensitive daily moisturizing cream a couple of weeks ago.  I like Burt's Bees very much because the company makes their products with natural ingredients and they engage in environmental friendly practices, it's always great being able to give back!
I tried them in the mornings after washing my face.

This is what I experienced:
It's a lightweight moisturizer so you don't need to use a huge amount of it, it has a nice scent, and like all Burt's Bees products, it is made with mainly natural ingredients.
I do have sensitive skin, so I like that it didn't cause any irritation at all, the only thing is that since it does not contain SPF I like to add some extra on my face, but everyone is different !

The main before/after difference is that my face feels smooth all day with no oily residue! 




Brand
Burt's Bees

Product Type
Moisturizing Cream

Description
This light, fast absorbing cream is clinically proven to moisturize, calm and soothe sensitive skin. Uniquely formulated with cotton extract to help improve skin's barrier function to maintain natural moisture, rice extract to help combat environmental aggressors which can irritate skin prone to sensitivity, and skin soothing aloe. Naturally gentle and skin friendly for daily use.

Directions
Use daily after cleansing with cleanser. Gently smooth over face and neck.

Size
Full size - 1.8 oz

Price
$15.00

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment