2/7/13

Hello!


I have to admit, I am a Product and Sampler lover, I'm fascinated by all the brands that create new products each year that can make our lives better, whether is makeup, hair, bath and body, skincare, fragrances and every little thing for our home, companies are getting bigger and better at it.

I started trying new products and getting samples a little over a year ago (I get samples from different blogs that post about promotions that companies do in Facebook or in their websites), and now I decided to create this blog to share my personal opinion and experiences that I've had, and some amazing finds I've discovered along the way.

Also as a way to keep track and get organized because sometimes with so many products out there, you can forget which ones you really like, so this is sort of my journal, I hope you guys like it, and that can be useful to you in some way, this is a place to share!

Have a great day!

1 comment: