2/12/13

AHAVA - Purifying Mud Mask


I received a sample of this Purifying Mud Mask back in September in the Sample Society box from Beauty Bar, I tried it and I fell in love with it! I didn't use a lot of mud masks before, but this was different!

This is what I experienced:
I began using it in the mornings, after washing my face I applied it in my skin, it's so easy to spread and a small amount covers all your face, it goes a long way! the mud mask itself is a light gray color, and it stays that way in your skin, the texture is a little grit but it feels nice, it has a bit of an earthy smell.
The mask dries up quickly, and it tightens  a little bit too.

After 2 minutes I washed my face and I was really happy with the results! my skin felt so smooth and clean, I even noticed a difference with my pores!

The main before/after difference is the clean feeling in my face and I also noticed that my skin was less oily than usual through the rest of the day!

Brand

Ahava

Product Type
Mud Mask

Description
Penetrates deeply to draw out impurities and purifies skin for a more even complexion. 
It contains purifying and softening qualities that clear the skin of excess oils, root out grime and blackheads, and prevents the formation of blemishes.

Directions
Apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week.

Size
Full Size - 3.4 oz

Price
$31.00

Website

Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment