2/14/13

OLAY - Complete All Day UV Moisture Cream


First of all, I LOVE all Olay products ! I bought this moisture cream last month and I've been using it since then.

This is what I experienced:
When I wash my face in the mornings I apply a small amount over my face and neck, I like a lot the texture, is not to watery or greasy and it smells great!
Its light enough to use it twice a day, although I only use it in the mornings, my skin feels amazing throughout the day and it has UV protection so there's nothing more I can ask for !
Wait ! did I mention the price? I love Olay!

The main before/after difference is the soothing feeling in my skin, and knowing that my face is protected all day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone !!!


Brand
Olay

Product Type
Moisture Cream

Description
100% oil free formula moisturizes and helps protect with broad spectrum SPF 15

Directions
For all-day SPF 15 protection, apply liberally on face and neck as often as necessary.

Size
2 oz

Price
$6.99

Website

Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment