5/7/13

Simple - Revitalizing Eye Roll-on


Did you get your beauty sleep? I wish I could sleep 8 hours every day! but since that's not the case at all I was thrilled to find this little thing in my April Birchbox !

I'm always concerned about dark circles under my eyes, and instead of spending huge amounts of money in makeup to cover them,  why not use something to get rid of the problem?

I've been using this product for the past 3 weeks and this is what I've experienced:
I have sensitive skin so this is amazing, the product is free of dyes and perfumes! I use it every morning after washing my face, it smells wonderful!
I apply the roll on under my eyes and it instantly cools the area and makes any redness disappear, feels so fresh,  it's easy to use and it makes me look awake.
It does take away the puffiness but I wish I could see a more dramatic change in the dark circles, I hope I will see it after using the product for a longer period of time!

The main before/after difference is that my eyes look brighter and awake and I look well rested and ready for the day!

pd. A Birchbox subscription is a perfect gift idea for mother's day! Who wouldn't  love to have a box filled with beauty samples delivered to their home every month?





Brand
Simple

Product Type
Eye Treatment

Description
Helps  reduce puffiness and wake up and revitalize tired eyes by instantly cooling and gently massaging the delicate eye area

Directions
Apply the roll-on to the eye area in light circular movements. If required, smooth in any remaining liquid with your fingertips. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Size
0.5oz

Price
$10.99

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment