5/8/13

L'Oreal - Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream


Hello everyone !

First they came the AA creams, then BB creams and lately I've heard so many brands releasing their new CC creams, but what are all those letters about?

Here's the difference:
  • AA Cream - stands for Anti-Aging typically in a cream or moisturizer,  are used in products that help reduce wrinkles, sagging, discoloration, blemishes,  etc.
  • BB Cream - stands for Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm, it's a combination of a moisturizer with the coverage of a foundation that usually helps with other concerns such as fine lines, oiliness, SPF protection, blemishes, primer, etc. I think this are the ones that I've heard about the most.
  • CC Cream - stands for Color and Care or Color and Correct, basically is an advanced BB cream, they are designed to offer more coverage and moisturize, plus they have anti-aging ingredients.

I've been using for 5 or 6 months the L'Oreal BB Cream, personally it's my favorite one, because I have an oily type skin, and this is perfect for that, I feel other BB creams make my skin even oilier so I was in love with this cream from the very first time I used it!

This is what I've experienced:
I apply it every morning after washing my face, since my skin is oily, immediately I feel that this cream takes away the shine, and creates a perfect base for my foundation.
 It comes in 4 different shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Deep.
The cream comes out white and when you start to apply it in your face it blends and transforms into your perfect color! it's so easy to use, after that I apply my makeup as usual.

The main before/after difference is that my face has a flawless base and feels moisturized and protected all day long.




Brand
L'Oreal

Product Type
BB Cream

Description
Instantly transforms to your perfect shade for a flawless bare skin finish. Primes, Corrects, Hydrates and Perfects.

Directions
Apply all over your face, avoid eyes.

Size
1oz

Price
$10.95

Website

Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment