5/14/13

La Roche- Posay - Part 2: Effaclar Duo - Dual Action Acne Treatment


Now it's time to review the second part of the amazing  5-Day Trial Kit, the Dual Action Acne Treatment, I'm 25 and I still get acne from time to time, and it's a BIG concern for me, because no matter which brand of makeup you  use, having a clean fresh face free of acne makes all the difference.

This product won the Best Acne Treatment on the Allure 2012 Best of Beauty Awards!

After several days of using this product, this is what I experienced:
It's very easy to use, I began using it twice a day but I noticed it dried out my skin so now I only use it at night.
I apply a small amount on the bumps that are appearing on my face, and by the next morning I notice that they start to calm down and go away quicker, it dries them out.

You can either use the smallest amount on the blemish or you can spread a larger amount on the areas where you usually get the blemishes, just as a precaution, it's better to treat the acne as fast as you can, because when is already developed, it takes a little more time to make it go away.

For me, this product works wonderful! it took only a couple of days to notice the difference, the only thing is that it does dry out my skin, so try to use a moisturizer to balance it out.

The main before/after difference that I can treat my existing acne faster, and prevent future blemishes.

Full size product image via La Roche-Posay 



Brand
LA ROCHE-POSAY

Product Type
Acne Treatment

Description
Dual action treatment reduces the number and severity of breakouts, improves pore size. 

Directions
Apply all over face one to three times daily. (I apply it only once per day)

Size
Full Size - 1.35 Fl. Oz.

Price
$36.95

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment