5/13/13

La Roche-Posay - Part 1: Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser


Today I will talk about one of my favorite brands of all time, La Roche-Posay, named for its French town of origin, its rated the #1 dermatologist-recommended skin care brand in Europe.
I got to know this brand through my dermatologist, I have sensitive skin and acne is one of my biggest concerns, so he  recommended me their products and I immediately fell in love with them.

They cost more than the average drugstore products, but you are really paying the price for the highest quality possible, I've tried many different products in my life and few of them make it into the "this changed my life" category and this brand is definitely in!

Since there are many specific products within the brand I recommend that you get a professional skin care consultation so that they can tell you which one is perfect for you.

They did a Facebook promotion a while ago called the "Be Clear Movement" and I got an AMAZING 5-Day Trial Kit for a Daily Cleanser and an Acne Treatment Lotion, so I will split this post into two parts so that I can talk better about each one of them.

After using the Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser, this is what I experienced:
I used it twice a day, morning and night, is a nice alcohol-free gel, very gentle feels almost like water, since I have oily skin I was worried that it would dry out my face like other cleansers do, but I was pleasantly surprised that I got a fresh and soft after cleaning sensation.
I used to have the Effaclar bar soap before, but after trying this kit I will change to the Gel Cleanser!

The main before/after difference is that I have a deep clean face and with time a better skin texture with less acne!

  Full size product image via La Roche-Posay 

  


Brand
LA ROCHE-POSAY

Product Type
Facial Cleanser

Description
This daily use gel cleanser effectively cleanses and purifies acne-prone skin. Recommended for oily to combination skin and skin irritated by acne treatments. It gently cleanses without over drying. Soap-free, alcohol-free, oil-free.

Directions
Wet face and apply a small amount of gel, massaging the skin gently to form a rich lather. Leave on for a few moments and rinse thoroughly with water. May be used in morning or in the evening. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Size
Full Size - 6.76 Fl. Oz.

Price
$22.99

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment