5/16/13

Revlon - Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick


Hello everyone !

For my daily life I like to have a natural makeup look, but for a night out I love to experiment with different shades of lipstick, I was obsessed a couple of months ago with bright pinks, but now I'm on my quest to find the perfect deep red color, almost like a wine-ish red.

I found myself walking around Target the other day, when I saw the Olivia Wilde Ad for Revlon featuring the Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick and it was love at first sight!
I had 20 shades to choose from! but I immediately went for the 035 Backstage which is the one Olivia has on the Ad.

After using it several times this is what  I experienced:
It's so easy to use, and it stays on for hours ! I even had a bath and when I got out it was still there! I really like that the color is very accurate to the tube, because sometimes you buy something when you see the packaging and then when you try it at home it's a totally different color, but I'm happy to say that with this one you get exactly what you pay for!
It gives a nice matte finish and it feels soft, the only thing that I noticed is that it dries a little bit my lips, so to keep them moisturized I apply some gloss over it.

The main before/after difference is that I have a very long lasting lipstick color on my lips. The next one I'll like to try is the 005 Muse.

20 Shades Image via Target




Brand
Revlon

Product Type
Lipstick

Description
Is your lipstick giving you both moisture and wear? This velvety soft formula by Revlon with moisturizing shea butter and aloe is food proof and doesn't quit.

Directions
Apply onto clean, smooth lips.

Price
$7.99 (Some stores $9.99)

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment