5/24/13

Olay - Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) Shine Minimizing Cleanser

Olay is one of my favorite brands, from bar soaps to cleansers and moisturizers, I love everything they have !
When they introduced their Fresh Effects line I was super exited, from packaging to variety of products I knew I had to buy them sometime ! What I like most about the line is that you can mix and match products depending on your skin needs, so you can create your own perfect beauty routine! 

I received a sample from the Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser a couple of weeks ago from an online promotion they did, and I became a fan!  after 5 days of using it I went to buy the full size!

This is what I experienced:
I have oily skin so shine control is a must for me! I was surprised by the texture of this cleanser, it's like a clay-ish cream, I love it ! I put a small amount in my face and I feel like the cleanser is absorbing all the dirt and oil, a little amount goes a long way !
It does a great job keeping my pores clean as well, and it doesn't dry out my skin! The only thing is that I feel it does not remove my eye makeup very well (waterproof mascara) but I always try to use eye makeup remover before any cleanser so it's not a big problem!
I like to use it more in the mornings than at night.

The main before/after difference is that it cleans and controls my oily skin during the day!




After 5 days of using it I went to buy the full size :) !




Brand
Olay

Product Type
Facial Cleanser

Description
Lift away impurities for a deep down to the pores clean that minimizes shine.

Directions
Splash your face. Dispense a small amount of product into hands. Add water and work into a lather, adding more water if necessary. Massage gently onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly for a deeply refreshing cleansing experience. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Size
Full Size - 5.0 Fl Oz.

Price
$5.99

Website

Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment